Sunday, July 8, 2012
I feel like if I blink Lydia will be one year old! I marvel at what this little girl has learned and can do! Now that she is 8 months old she has the world to conquer and never ceases to amaze me.
- Loves her stuffed giraffes, all 3 of them and her giant one. She talks to them all the time and cuddles up to it while riding in the car
- Pulls herself up on EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING. It's no longer about playing with toys, she just crawls from object to object, even my legs, and pulls herself up. She is now standing up and holding on with just one hand! She is going to be walking before I know it!
- Eats anything you put in front of her and is eating more table foods than baby food. She loves daddy's gouloush, watermelon, cantaloupe, pancakes and turkey burgers.
- Loves music & dancing. You turn on music and she stops what she is doing and shakes it! She stops and stares during church when their is singing.
- Babbles all the time & sticks her tongue out and makes a spitting sound, its really cute, I catch myself doing it all the time.
- Has 2 teeth on the bottom and the top one is about to break through
- Is a speed crawler and is quit when she does so or plays.
- Loves peek a boo and is very ticklish
- During bath time she pulls herself up and stands to watch you fill up the tub
- Her smile melts my heart
- Has become a tummy sleeper now that she isn't swaddled and she sticks her butt in the air when she sleeps. In the morning when she has woken up, she just sits quietly in her crib and stares around and shoots me the biggest smile when I walk in to get her
- Loves to be in the kitchen when we are making dinner
- Is a fish! She loves being in water. Loves swimming, loves bath time and is a big splasher. She has taken many naps on the lazy river already this summer
- Has just begun to wave but hasn't grasped the concept quiet yet.
- Pulls headbands and her hats off of her head, can't keep them on anymore & doesn't sit still for pictures, guess that's the end of the good picture streak!