Friday, February 9, 2007

Oh the Places I've been.....

So, its been a while since I have posted a blog. Where to begin..... oh yes I got a job as a Teacher's Assistant with a child who should not be in the public school system. He is seriously B.D (behavior disorder). He has kicked several staff members including myelf, called the principal a freak and pissed off just about everyone at the school. I definetly don't get paid enough to deal with this but it's only until June, then I can have my own classroom!! Today, his mom had to pick him up because he got mad when I asked him to do his work- he threw stuff at me, kicked a chair and then yelled "NO" at the top of his lungs. He was physically removed. I have been told I have awesome patience but today I almost lost it and was tempted to sit on the kid and tell him to shut up! Oh geez.... Tune in next week for some more Aaron drama!!

One perk to my week.... Dennis and I are finally taking our honeymoon to Arizona in March. It is a MUCH MUCH needed vacation.

No comments: