Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Let down

So, I come home from work today to find a message on the house phone from the Principal of the school I interviewed at yesturday. My heart starts racing as I begin to listen to it, yes this is it finally. Only to learn that they decided to go with someone internally. He proceeded to tell me that I had an awesome interview and he was very impressed with me and would keep my name if something else popped up but unfortunetly it came down to a numbers thing. So pretty much they voted and I lost. I really don't get this. I have been on both sides before. Working for Batavia school district for 3 years and I don't get hired there and then I land an awesome interview with a year of teaching experience and I still get shot down. This sucks!

2 comments:

Bodell said...

Oh man... I'm sorry. Keep looking and applying, you never know!

Sarah said...

Sorry, babe! You gotta keep heart, though! Keep trying!