Wednesday, August 3, 2011

27 weeks

Wow look at that belly! Here I am at almost 28 weeks. It is starting to get harder to walk, sit up for long periods of time and Lydia doesn't like it when I sleep on my right side. Last night, I got jolted out of bed at 2am from a series of strong kicks from our little girl. I even think I may have had my first experience with Braxton Hicks contractions last night.

Cravings include: peanut butter and fluff sandwiches, pizza ( could eat it for every meal every day), broccoli and cheese and I can't seem to get enough Multigrain Cheerios. I eat at least 2 bowls a day, one which is a pre-bedtime snack now that I am constantly hungry and I seem to get very hungry right before bed.

The bathroom has become the most frequented place for me, there isn't a place we go to that I don't "check out" the bathroom, it gets annoying sometimes! The recliner is my bed friend and I can't seem to make it through the day without some sort of power nap as my tiredness has come back.

Lydias room has been painted but isn't close to be finished yet. I have a friend making her bedding for me which I picked out the fabric for last weekend and I am very excited to see what it is going to look like! We have gotten a car seat, pack n play and jogging stroller for her so far. Both of my showers are next month and I am very excited to start to get things into place for her arrival. I am starting to get a bit nervous about delivery but we have 13 more weeks for that still.

As far as the job front goes, we have decided that it would be best for me to stay home and do the daycare thing again. I have 2 three year olds signed up and am waiting to hear from a family with another 3 yr old and a 10 month old and then we will be complete. For now I am trying to enjoy my last 2 weeks of "summer break" soaking up the rays and relaxing before the hussle and bussle of early mornings and preschool routines start up on the 15th.

1 comment:

Sharalea said...

Love the update!! Congrats on the new decisions, and what a mover you have there!! Love the belly pics, you are a stunning pregnant Mama!!!

MISS YOU!!