Monday, September 19, 2011

33 Weeks!!





















I just had to post a comparison here to show how much I've grown. The picture on the left is at about 8 weeks and the picture on the right is 33 weeks! I was getting ready for church yesterday and Dennis happened to be standing next to me and made the comment..."WOW, your belly sticks out far!" Yea dude, where have you been?
But
as Lydia continues to grow, I continue to love being pregnant! I am really going to miss it but I hope I will get to experience it again! It has been such an awesome experience and I have cherished every little kick and movement, even if it is at 3am!

Her room is coming along....still not ready to post any pictures, although I should post one of the giant pile of stuff in her room waiting to find a home! I am hoping we make major progress with it this week!

1 comment:

Sharalea said...

You are BEAUTIFUL and I love-love-love your enthusiasm and enjoying as much as you can of this pregnancy!! It is such a blessing, isn't it??

You look great...33 weeks is WILD, isn't it? She'll be in your arms before you know it. Until then...enjoy all the sleep you can, have fun with the gifts to go through (the first baby gets so many awesome showers: LOVE!), and keep documenting it all!

Miss you!