Thursday, November 17, 2011

Lydia Kate Larson

She's here and I am IN LOVE! I am loving everything about my precious baby girl. Here is a picture for now until I get a little more time to sit down and tell her birth story (which I can't really complain about!). For now I am busy staring into those gorgeous light eyes which I think will be blue. Who do you think she looks like?

Stats:
12 hours of labor, 30 min pushing and our princess of 8 pounds 7 oz. 21 in. long was born at 11:03am on Wednesday November 9th, 2011.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Congratulations! What an adorable little angel. I'm so happy for your little family. Enjoy these moments while she's tiny. They grow up faster than you'll realize. I'm so glad you have a birth story "you can't complain about" --what a blessing! I hope all is going well. And again- CONGRATS!!