Sunday, February 12, 2012

3 Months

We've hit the 3 month mark and some new milestones Miss Lydia. You managed to get your first cold the day before you hit 3 months old. I took you to the Dr. and you got put on antibiotics, a steroid to help with some congestion and you got your first nebulizer treatment. I wish I would have gotten a picture of how calm and cute you were. You slept through the entire thing while holding the mask with your hand. It made mommy sad that you were so sick but I am thankful you have such a wonderful pediatrician who knows what she is doing and is great at her job. We have learned that with you being sick, all you want is your mommy. You took your first trip to the emergency room this weekend because mommy didn't like the wheezing sound in your lungs. Everything turned out to be ok but we just wanted to make sure. You love to fall alseep on my shoulder these days then in your swing. Its ok, I like the extra cuddles.

You have almost mastered the art of rolling from your back to your tummy. Its kind of cute to watch you get so mad and frustrated as you try to get past your arm so you can make it all the way. When we lay you on the floor and you move yourself in a complete circle. You love your piano kicker mat, using your feet to make lots of music. Your new thing to do that I absolutely love is when I go to get you out of your bassinet in the morning or get you out of your swing, you kick your feet and laugh. You are so excited to see mommy and I love, love, love it!

You took your first "road trip" this last week to go see your grandma Sheri in Decatur. It was a round trip of 4 hours and you did pretty good. You slept most of the way home.

You still hang out in your swing talking to your birdies and I love listening to you coo. Your personality is beginning to show and I love it! We bought you oatmeal to start once you are over this cold of yours, can't wait to have you try it!

Love,
Mommy

No comments: