Wednesday, June 6, 2007

It's hump day!

Yea- it's Wednesday!!!! For all those who have been checking the blog here's what's new
  • I went to the 8-5 shift at the office- it makes the day go by a lot quicker
  • I am set up to tutor 4 students this summer, ranging from 2nd- 4th grade with another mother wanting my help with her 4 year old autisitc son- hmm, I don't think I will be able to squeeze that one in but I will keep her number for the fall. I think I should have just done tutoring this summer- it pays pretty good!
  • I am supposed to go back to the school I student taught at to aide for the next school year and they even gave me a $5 raise- which was so deserved. They are holding it for me but I am still hoping for a teaching spot!!!
  • House hunting starts next week!! We have about 5 houses that we are interested in seeing and there are even a few in St. Charles and Batavia!!

2 comments:

Jared I Borg said...

i am guessing you probably dont want me to see that you are posting to your blog at 2 o'clock while you are work right?

Kyle said...

That's actually a really good point Jared.