Friday, July 6, 2007


Happy 4th of July. What a busy day! I seem to do this to myself everytime I get a day off, I like to play catch up instead of rest. Not only did I wake up early to tutor instead of sleep in but I attempted to start to clean my disqusting house and I didn't finish. Halfway through cleaning Dennis and I decided to go get something to eat and then we decided to go to Lowes to look at washers and dryers and then the next thing you know it was time for our friends Josh and Nicole to come over. We went for a swim, grilled some burgers and brats and then headed off to Batavia to see the fireworks! It is making me exhausted to sit here and write all this out. I guess next time I get a day off I will sit and do nothing because I could really us a day like that!!

No comments: