Friday, February 1, 2008

Oops, I forgot some resolutions

After reading my friend Sarah's blog, I realized that I forgot to put some stuff on my list (inspired by Sarah of course)


Health is going to be the major focus of 2008 for the Larson family. We would like to exercise more than we do and lose a couple extra pounds gained from these wonderful years of marriage.
I too need to eat more fruits and veggies daily (sometimes I go days without consuming either!)

Financially- all I can say is that we would like some more financial freedom this year. We hope to go on a vacation and finally take our "honeymoon" this year.

Be happier- to define this more so you don't think I am not happy. I don't want to let stuff get to me like I used to in the past. So what if my students are little rug rats one day or my boss doesn't know what the heck she is doing or my parents act like children... its worth getting so stressed out about. Let the good times roll I guess.

No comments: