Friday, March 21, 2008

Friday Night Late Night

I am sitting here in my bed at 12:30 on Friday night or if you would like Saturday morning. No that wasn't a typo I am in my bed- our dell of 6 years finally went kaput and this past week and I broke down and bought an HP laptop. I am very excited about it because I don't feel like I have to be stuck in the office whenever I need to do something on the computer. Now I can be wherever I want to be.

I just wanted to take a minute to reflect on my spiritual thoughts this past week. I LOVE my calling as the Mia maid advisor and being in YW in general. It has really strengthen my testimony as i try to be an example to the girls. The other thing that has helped is the Book of Mormon challenge. I feel like this is the time I am supposed to grow spiritually.

Just a few thoughts for the day.

No comments: