Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A Glimpse of Nanny-dom

So far this week has been awesome (minus yesturday when Luke threw up in my car!!). I have already had a comment from a friend that I seem much happier and I do have to say I am. I have spent the earlier part of this week at the pool and park with my friends!!! I am so excited at the fact that if my friends are getting together during the day to do stuff, I can actually go with and not have to miss out because I have to be stationed somewhere at work all day. I love being a nanny. It's like being a stay at home mom- atleast I know that when I get to that point, I won't mind being at home with my kids. The kids I watch are the best kids in the world, their parents have done a fine job. I wish I could just do this all the time... but I have to get back to reality in August!

No comments: