Friday, July 18, 2008

Is it really almost August?

Wow, I really don't know where the summer has gone but we have done a good job at being busy. I know I have to catch up on posting pics because I have been really bad at it! So far this month amist all of our long hours at work we have managed to paint our bedroom and bathroom, build shelves for the garage to organize things, cleaned out our office that looked like the black hole, and enjoyed some time with friends. I am getting ready to head of to girls camp next week and I still have a long list of things I still need to do before I leave. I have really enjoyed serving with the leaders in YW, we make a great team. This past week a few of us and our girls were putting together our journals for camp when the girls decided to play some games. One of the games was so funny, I feel out of my chair to lay on the floor and laughed until I cried. Poor Taylor got up and ran into the bathroom just in time! I don't think I have laughed that hard ever!
I learned 2 weeks ago that my mother had a mild heartattack and is working on changing some habits to be more healthy. She has been in and out of the Dr.'s office for testing and such, they are keeping a close eye on her. She goes in for a stress test next Thursday and will find out if she needs to have surgery or not.
Monster turned 1 this month!!!! We added a few more toys to his collection. I want to make him a bday cake but can't find the time to make it yet, maybe after girls camp. He is getting so bug. He has finally learned how to walk down the street like a normal dog, no more pulling or acting stupid.
Dennis continues to be Guardian's #1 man. He has been putting in alot of hours but it's well worth it! That's what you get when you mix summer and pest control. I am still looking for that teaching job for the fall. I don't know what I am going to do if one doesn't come around. I feel like such a loser. I was getting some stuff laminated today and the teacher store and I was walking around looking at all the stuff. I really want to be in my own classroom! That's all for now. I will update after camp.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Have fun at camp!!!!!