Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I can see clearly now... I know what I'm doing this fall!

In the span of a weekend, I got not 1 but 2 jobs! I went into the teacher store just about a minute from our house yesturday to fill out an app. for part time work and got hired on the spot! Then I get a call yesturday from the Asst.Principal at Lakewood Creek where I interviewed back in May. He asked me to come in for an interview for a TA spot today. Went in today, got a calls this afternoon with an offer, and the rest is history. The best part is that I get to work with 2 great friends, Jenny Main & Cyndi Blotter. The 2 also happen to be members of the church.
So we have alot of influence in that school now!
The experience that I have had over the last few days has really strengthened my testimony of prayer and faith. The Lord won't leave you hanging, he just waits for the right moment to make it all the worth while! So here's to a great 2008-09 school year!


P.S Jenny and I laid in the sun today reading B.D & New Moon. I am happy to say that I got 115 pages read and am still going strong. I am at the part where Edward left and I started to cry..

2 comments:

SassAFrass said...

Thats awesome that you will be working with my mom now! Congrats on the double job.

Sarah said...

Congratulations!!!!!!! I'm glad you found some great jobs for this fall!