Wednesday, September 17, 2008

3 years = 3 dozen

HAPPY THIRD ANNIVERSARY

I was doing my normal rounds of working with my groups of kids today and came back to my office when I was done and this is what I found.........


Dennis sent me 3 dozen roses for our Third Anniversary. We were going to have a picnic tonight where he proposed to me but the riverwalk is flooded and he is sick with either strep throat or tonsilitis, how much does that really suck. He was up all night last night with a sore throat and I made him go sleep on the couch! So our anniversary is on hold until Saturday.

I took him to the take care clinic at Walgreens to get checked and he has viral pharengitis. His throat was so dry while he was there that he tried to sell the DR. a bottle of bbq sauce. He asked the DR. for a cup for some water and she said I don't have any but I have a sterile specimen cup. Sure enough she goes and pulls it out and hands it to Dennis. Of course he drank some water and sold the Doc some sauce. This was by far the most entertaining anniversary we have had. We did go to Panera afterwards for dinner.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Awww, what a sweetheart. Hope you guys have a good anniversary celebration this weekend! BTW- we celebrated Valentine's Day a week late around here because Doug had the flu. Ugh! It works out ok, though. Nurse your hubby back to health and I hope the new jobs are going well!