Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Weekend







































Normally we spend Labor Day with my family but this year we stayed home. We decided to celebrate my endowment anniversary by going to a session at the temple with the in-laws. Our 3 year anniversary is in 16 days so we decided to recreate a wedding picture at the fountain. Every time we have gone since we got married, it has been turned off so I was excited to see that it was on when we were getting ready to leave.

Moving backwards, we had a fairly busy weekend. On Sunday, we went to a bbq at Nicole and Josh's and then went home to watch What Happens in Vegas, very good movie by the way.

We both worked on Saturday and then headed to the play Cindy that some of my YW were in. All 25 of us decided to go to Red Robin after the play. We had a great time. I really love hanging out with the YW, they are so much fun.







No comments: