Thursday, January 1, 2009

A New Year

As 2008 came to an end, I was excited for the year to be over. To me, 2008 wasn't the greatest year for me and I couldn't wait for it to be over. Don't get me wrong, their were a lot of great things that happened but it's a year I could have gone without! Whenever a New Year come about, everyone always thinks about their resolutions and what they want to accomplish that year. Last year, I didn't do very well with sticking to my resolutions so I really want to try harder this year to sticking to them.

1. I want to work out more than I did last year, getting into shape is very important
2. Scrapbook & journal more
3. Read the scripture more than I did in 2008
4. Laugh more
5. Spend more time with Dennis
6. Go on vacation
7. Save more money
8. Spend more time with friends & family
9.Start our family
10. Stay organized, keep the house cleaner longer.

Hopefully this is a good start to a new year.

Happy New Year!

No comments: