Sunday, December 27, 2009

Best date night ever!!!

Lastnight, Dennis and I decided to take advantage of our 12+ inches of snow and head to his brothers and spend the evening snowmobiling. It was alot of fun to race down the trails and open throttle down the bike path behind his house. Dennis and I rode the trail once together and he almost landed us in the river because the sled wouldn't turn. We raced down the bike path and found this awesome straight road we could just fly down. It was by far the best date night we have had in a very long time. YAH! For all the snow. As a side note, my back is killing me from all the bouncing and turning not to mention I went sledding with my nephew and tried standing up and I fell forward and rolled. It hurt but the whole evening was well worth it!

No comments: