Thursday, February 3, 2011

Round Two

I didn't blog about my first round of I.V.F and I wish I would have so I could look back on it. So now that I am starting round two, I wanted to document my thoughts. I am three days in on my shots and set for retrieval on Valentines Day. I am excited to try again but am a little nervous about being let down. Last round after learning we miscarried, it was very emotionally straining on me and I am a little nervous about going through it all again. I am trying to remain positive that this will be our lucky month and we will get our little bundle of joy!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

oh good luck to you both!!! i will keep you in our prayers.

britt said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and Dennis! Good luck! These trials are the hardest. Im hoping are luck starts changing!