Monday, August 20, 2007

Where has my August gone!

So we are all moved in thanks to some great friends at our old ward willing to help out at the last minute and our friends at our new yard- I can't believe like 10 people showed up despite the nasty rain! I should be unpacking some boxes or doing laundry but I thought I would post an update and let everyone know that we are still alive just very busy. Luckily, my sister and her boyfriend have been here for the last week and go home on Friday. My sisters boyfriend was so helpful today. I came home from my first day of work to a clean kitchen and dinner waiting for me! Oh this is the life, I think I am going to make them stay! The first day of work went well. I promise to write more later and posts some pics of the house- right now I am ready to go spend some time with my husband and get ready to crash for the night!

No comments: