Saturday, September 1, 2007

September... In like a lion

Well I don't know where to begin as I sit here at 10:30 tonight. Today has been an emotional rollar coaster. First, I wake up to find an email from my ex- sister in law that she is 3 months pregnant and has decided to move in with her boyfriend. I went to a friends baby shower this morning. Then, I try to do stuff around the house and forget what I am trying to do or what I am trying to find. I literally got up to grab something, turned around and forgot what I was getting. YesturdayI started to look for a pair of work pants that I bought on Wednesday and couldn't seem to find them. As I was talking to Dennis to see if he has seen the American Eagle bag- he makes the coment- "well did it every make it to the car?' Well....yeah I think so. And then as we leave to go run errands I have this thought.... I don't think I walked out of New York and Company with the American Eagle bag??? So I call NY&C and sure enough, they have my bag sitting in their back closet waiting for the idiot that left it there to claim it! Then every store we went to there were pregnant women everywhere I turned... not joking! And to put the icing on the cake for the day, Nicole my best friend calls to tell us to come over they have to show us something. Dennis is convinced that they got a dog.... NOPE. Nicole announces to us that she is 8 weeks pregnant. Did I do something wrong to deserve this punishment?!! So as I sit here balling my eyes out, I am trying to make sense of everything. The hardest part is that Family is such a cornerstone of our religon, we were sealed in the temple and I have such a strong love for children that this is really killing me right now. My biggest fear is that it is going to make us fall away from the church a bit. How do you maintain such a solid testimony of family when you can't even have one? Not to mention the fact that we are the only couple in our new ward that doesn't have kids and if someone asks me one more time when we are going to have kids- I swear I am going to punch them.

No comments: