Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy 26th Birthday Denny!


Yesterday Dennis turned 26- he's getting old! Since we went out of town to see my family, I wanted to do something nice for Den's birthday. So.... Saturday night we stayed at my grandparents and I planned for the whole family to come over in the morning for brunch and a surprise cake. Saturday night I gave Dennis is card and his gift, a new pair of sunglasses, he was totally caught off guard and wondered how I got the stuff without him knowing. After our brunch on Sunday, we drove home early, just for him to be surprised by a whole house full of family waiting to surprise Dennis with dinner and a cake! SURPRISE!! He was totally shocked. So honey, in honor of your 26th birthday..here are 26 things I love about you

1. You always make me laugh
2. You always put others first
3. You can strike up a conversation with anyone
4. You can fix ANYTHING, it's amazing
5. You are a loyal friend
6. You are strong in the Gospel
7. You have a desire to make yourself successful
8. You are determined
9. You're HOT!
10.Your eyes are GORGEOUS
11.You are the owner of That's Barbeque
12.You care about everyone
13.You always want to solve everyone's problems
14.You are a great missionary..even after your mission
15.You are great with our nieces and nephews,I know you will make a great dad one day
16.You're a great cuddler
17.You know random facts of information
18.You're older than me :)
19.You're strong willed
20.You still take care of your mom
21.You're a good brother
22.You give good massages
23.You laugh at my jokes, even when they aren't that funny
24.You take care of me when I am sick
25.You put up with me when I am ridiculous
26.You are You!

No comments: