Saturday, December 6, 2008

Young Women in Excellence


I know this post is really late considering we had YWIE almost a month ago but I was looking at a friends blog and realized that I never posted about this wonderful experience. Our theme was Like the Stars. The girls did a skit that was so hilarious, they named the hollywood stars after values and talked about a new movie they had coming out. The leaders sang "Someone Needs You Star" to the girls and then the end was the grand spiritual finale. With the stage lite up and shining stars in the background their spirit engulfed the entire room when the girls sang, "Like The Stars". I don't think there was a dry eye anywhere. The girls that we work with are so amazing. They carry the spirit with them always and are such good examples, even to myself at time! They are great characters of value and hold true to their standards. I am really blessed to get to work with them.

No comments: