Tuesday, December 16, 2008

SNOW SNOW and more SNOW but it's ok my tires ROCK!!


So usually when the first major snowfall of the year hits, I am less than thrilled because that means I get to spend a very long time driving in it and sliding all over the place.I am the type of person that is scared to death to drive in the snow, NOT TODAY!!! By the time school got out, we had about 5 inches on
the ground and it was smooth sailing non slipping driving. Why you might ask? Well last week, my loving husband bought me the best snow tires in the entire world!!!! I was able to do about 35-40 the whole way home, I take all back roads and there was light traffic ..... no slippage, no sliddage, no stickage.....It was so great that when I pulled into our unplowed neighborhood I turned the corner with ease and sailed all the way down the road without getting stuck at all...picked Dennis up and took a trip to the post office to show him what they can do.....THEY ROCK!!! I highly recommended them to anyone who feels nervous drving in the snow or slides all over the place. They are general altimax arctics.....check them out...

1 comment:

britt said...

i totally agree!! we got snowtires for my car last year and I just LOVE them!!! they have studs on them too!! I feel so much safer on the icy roads of idaho!