Tuesday, March 20, 2007

A Peaceful 2 weeks!

I know everyone is dying to hear how work is going! Aaron has actually been very pleasant to work with (am I really saying this?) for the last 2 weeks. He has not had any fits, arguments or not wanting to do his work. Hallelujah! He has been one of the best students (here I go again, is this really what t I saying?) to work with these last few days. He completed a reading goal I set for him (mind you, the child HATES to read). With a little help from Ronald McDonald, Aaron succeded at his goal, rose to a higher reading level and had the opportunity to enjoy a chicken nugget big kids meal while all of the other students whined "NO FAIR!
I have even had several opportunites to joke with Aaron and actually see him smile. I know Megan and I have really enjoyed his behavior and not having any meltdowns. It sure does make our work a whole lot more while. I am glad that spring break is next week but a little weary to see how he is going to return.

Hopefully there will be more posts like this!

No comments: