Thursday, May 3, 2007

Bittersweet

I sit here at the end of the day pondering, I have come to realize that life is bittersweet. I am not one who takes change lightly, to tell the truth I absolutley hate change. Word has been circulating that our Bishop is moving to accept a job in Washington. We have come to LOVE the Bates family whole heartedly like they are part of our family. The email I just received from Bishop has just confirmed the circulation rumors and I am sad to see the Bates family leave.
I have also been experiencing more change in my life. Dennis just recently switched positions with Pointe, my best friend just moved 30 minutes away, my parents and I hardly speak, I am currently in search for a job starting in the fall and I have started to grow further away from some of my friends- feeling like I can't connect with some of them. I just hate that when life finally feels good and you think this is the way it is supposed to be and get used to things, it changes. I just keep thinking, this to will come to pass and I am sure life will feel normal again or atleast I hope.
On a positive note of change, the experience at the temple this last weekend has made me grow spiritually and made me realize that I needed to start working on improving my relationship with Heavenly Father. It has also brought more peace into my life at this rather hectic time.

No comments: