Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My weekend in pictures









Shanna and Deanna came out to spend the weekend with us, despite Shanna's fragile condition. Poor girl threw up more times than I think I have in my life! On Saturday night we went to the Sandwich Fair with Deanna, Shanna, Josh & Nicole. It was a blast and of course Deanna was here usual cute self.


On Sunday, we got up and played with Deanna for a few hours before church ( I love having time in the morning to just lounge!) I was sitting in the living room talking to Shanna and I hear Deanna in the kitchen going " Auntie, I going to make you breakfast." So I just thought aww ain't that cute she is going to pretend. WRONG- I walk into the kitchen to find 4 pieces of bread in the toaster! Then she goes into "her" room and says she is getting dressed- She comes out in her skirt and Shanna's bra!!!! I think that was the best laugh I have ever had. My little girl is growing up so fast and she says the darndest but cuttest things! Enjoy the pics.

No comments: