Saturday, April 26, 2008

6 more weeks....

April's unit is on weather, so we created "rain" in our classroom! It was a mess but alot of fun.






6 more weeks until the end of the school year and I can't believe it. As I am going through my ideas and plans for the last siz weeks of school I am realizing how attached I am to my kids and how much I am going to miss them. Being the great LDS person I am, I decided to go on Shutterfly.com and create a memory/scrapbook of our year together. I am way excited about. I have found some pretty cute quotes and my parents are so excited about it.

Here are some quotes for the book:

"The important thing is not so much that every child be taught, as that every child should be given the wish to learn." John Lubbock

"I trust the time is coming, when the occupation of an instructor to children will be deemed the most honorable of human employment." Angelina grimke

"Pretty much all the honest truth telling there is in the world is done by children." Annoymous

I am very sad to end the year but I have learned alot and am looking forward to the next batch of kids I get to teach next year.

No comments: