Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Oh Happy Day!


Oh yes, what a wonderful day. I haven't felt this good since last summer. As some may know, I am not exactly thrilled about my current position at Kensington. There have been about 4 people quit in the last month and because it is the end of the school year, they won't hire anyone else. So things have been hectic and nerves have been on edge. I left work in a very fowl mood the other day and was tired of carrying that mood home with me..so.... I called an old friend and got a j.o.b being a nanny for an old time family that I LOVE. So, I went into to work today and gave them my notice. My last day is June 6th and I could not be happier. I almost forgot how good it feels to be this happy. I am really looking forward to my summer of laying by the pool, going to movies, riding bikes, and doing WHATEVER else I want to- oh yeah did I mention I will get paid to do all of the above?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Congratulations! So who are you nannying for? I nannied all summer 2002 between high school and my freshman yr of college===good money! Best wishes for a stress-free and care-free summer!