Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Best Night of my LIFE!!!!!










September for me went out with a bang. I spent the last night of the month is Chicago at Joes Bar with LeAnn Rimes!!! I have been a fan since she started out like 13 years ago. We were so close to the stage, 4 people away to be exact, heard some great music, and GOT HER AUTOGRAPH!!!! I really enjoyed myself. She is a very sweet person and so cute. Her voice is amazing. Her song What I Cannot Change is amazing. It's a theme song to some of the issues of my life, I will learn to let go of what I cannot change I will learn to forgive what I cannot change, I will learn to forget what I cannot change. I will learn to love what I cannot change. My family life, our conceiving issues and my forgiveness problems are totally defined by this song!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like so much fun! That's great! If only she'd worn a bra....

Ha! jk

I like those lyrics!

Michelle Ross said...

wow!!! I love her

Jodie said...

I'm really sad I miss it!!!! Glad to see you had a blast