Monday, October 27, 2008

I did it!

So I went to the doc today for my long over due physical. I lost some sleep lastnight worried about having to get my blood taken. For those who don't know, I am a major baby when it comes to blood and needles, can't believe there was a point in life that I wanted to be a Dr., Lord knows I wouldn't have survived! So I got off work early and went up to Geneva to my appt. and was informed that they just needed to prick my finger, allelujah!! I had even worked up my courage on the way there and didn't even feel sick before finding out that I wouldn't have to get a needle jabbed into my arm and sit there while they take my precious blood. Needless or needless to day, I was totally fine with the finger prick but a little bummed that I couldn't get my flu shot because I have a slight fever and my doc, suggested not getting it today because I had been feeling a little under the weather. I guess it's a good thing I'm not Bella! lol :)

No comments: