Monday, April 30, 2007

Dennis and I took time out of our busy lives to have a date night or rather a date weekend. We realized that our attitudes towards each other were not the greatest and definetly not the way we wanted them to be. So we decided to go catch the 7p.m session at the temple since we hadn't been in a few months. What better of a place to go to spend time together than the place where we were married. We had a wonderful time. I had the most spiritual experience as I sat in the Celestial room in prayer- praying about some much needed things. I felt at peace as the problems I had been dealing with were lifted and my burden was made light. After the session we headed over to Fridays- a tradition of ours. We spent most of the evening catching up on what was going on in each others lives that we hadn't had the chance to talk about lately.

Sunday after church we went on a walk together- the Sunday tradition is back. What a gorgeous day! We tried to walk by the river but there were to many bugs. We headed back home for some time with our BFF's and a pizzookie (never had one? I am SOOO sorry). We ended the nice weekend cuddling and listening to the thunderstorm. It was a much needed kind of weekend.

No comments: