Thursday, April 26, 2007

It's been a while.....


So, its been a few weeks since I have posted and I thought I would give those constant readers a little update on what's going on in the Larson household or lack there of these days! It has been absolutley crazy!! I can't tell you the last time Dennis and I sat on the couch together or had a normal face to face conversation, o.k maybe a little to sarcastic there!

Last weekend, I accomplished the task of cleaning the ENTIRE apartment (o.k I understand its not that big but all the crap in here makes it seem so!) I then decided to trot over to my B.F.F Nicoles new house in Montgomery (she moved further away) to help her unpack some boxes and give my input on what I thought went where. After about 3 hours I shot over to pick up my Dennis and we were off to pick up my cousin Kody and head over to the ward BBQ/ auction. Oh what a night, $90 later we made it home with Jenni Mumfords famous choc. chip cookies in tow, a huge glass jar full of 5 bags of chocolate chips, and a night of feasting at Cheataeu Ziegler. Aaron, being familyless decided to grace us with is presence and we watched the Interpretor until 1 a.m Needless to say "headless" Aaron paid for that the next day in church!! Sunday was Donna's 47th birthday and we had dinner for her at our house complete with a 3 layer (devils cake, brownie, devlis cake) yummy cake and my famous white spaghetti. We chated for a bit and looked at some of our pics of Arizona and then we were off for the evening to visit Josh and Nicole in there new home. Dennis helped Josh fix some things while Nicole and I watched some t.v, ate some cake and hung out. O.k, I did change the laundry. What a crazy weekend! It only gets better.....

Monday- I worked until 6:30, had a late night stroll with the hubby and crashed somewhere close to midnight.

Tuesday- I worked until 3:30 and then headed over for my first day as Office Manager at Pointe pest control. I made it home by 9:45, paid some bills, fell into a comma by 11. Perk of the day, Aaron was suspended from school today, what an easy day.

Wednesday- I worked until 3, went to the dermatologist, went to Megans sexy lingerie party/bridal shower which was a BLAST!, came home for like 2 seconds, went to the grocery store, went to Aaron and Lindseys to catch up on some much needed friend time, crawled slowly into bed by midnight.

Thursday- Worked until 3:30, got tires rotated, got emissions done, caught up on blog, made and ate dinner, went to mother in laws while Dennis worked on car and checked out Ruperts car that Dennis may possibly buy. Expected bed time...... sometime after 11, I am sure.

On the agenda for the rest of the week.....

Friday- work until 3:30, go to Pointe until 9:30, come home and go to bed!!

Saturday- Sleep in, Lia Sophia jewelry party at 1, nap, temple with the hubby. Estimated bed time.... after 11 I am sure.

Sunday- church, nap... I might eat, I might not!


It's not easy being me but somebodys gotta do it!!!

1 comment:

Kyle said...

i can't help but be jealous of the time you get to spend with friends. yes, you run yourself ragged, but you also good and making time for friends! work hard, play hard, and if there's time, sleep. sounds like a great system. i hope you got to sleep in this morning!!!