Monday, April 9, 2007

My hubby


So I was very skeptical about Dennis doing sales this summer- I guess you can say not looking forward to it! I mean who wants to not have time to spend with their husband, missing out on all those awesome summer activites! Summer is by far my favorite season and yet it is cancelled this year. However, the ability one has to make a killer living selling best control makes it worth while- I do want that house with the big yard! It has amazed me how much it has actually drawn us closer to each other in the last few weeks. We fight less, are more affectionate towards each other and just in all have a better attitude towards things. I guess I can look past the fact that I am the daily dishwasher, laudress and cook but if that's what it takes to achieve a dream or two, then I can deal with it (for now atleast) Besides, summer comes around every year- I'll catch it in '08.
Dennis really is amazing as I sit back and think about it. I really didn't know what I was getting myself into when I married him- it's more than I expected. Each day I view him in a different light that just seems to get brighter everyday.

1 comment:

Kyle said...

...and he's a fabulous snow plower. you got a good one, Tara!