Friday, April 13, 2007

T.G.I.F.

Ok, I don't think I have ever been so excited for a Friday as much as I am today. Just the thought of not having to go to work for the next 2 days is very relaxing. It's been a day let me tell you. First, I went to yoga lastnight with Janel. It felt so good to do all of the deep breathing and get a load of stress (alot of stress) lifted from my shoulders lastnight (literally, I felt it lift as I breathed and lifted my arms to do some odd yoga pose). However, as my kneck and shoulders hurt today, it's not such a great feeling anymore. Maybe after yoga the stress came barreling down so hard that it did a little damage. I have knots people! So after a perfect month of no temper tantrums or yelling and kicking, Aaron decides to show his old self again by yelling No! No! all morning long- and I mean YELLING. So what do I do as I look at the Megan with such annoyance (you have to understand that when Aaron does this is makes you cringe and just want to grab and shake him until he shuts up) I tried bribbing him with M&M's (oh yeah, side not. The left over Easter M&M's are 33 cents a bag at Walgreens, atleast the one by me) Ok, they work.... for about 5 minutes. I then try stuffed animals from one of the other teacher. BINGO and he's off the the LD teacher for 30 minutes, comes back grumpy and then goes to lunch and BAM!! He's a new kid after lunch. What the heck! Now it's off to babysit for the next 6 hours! I can't wait until I can sit at home all day and let my husband make the dough. It'll be nice...until the duty of mommy comes to play.

No comments: